Tuesday, July 21, 2009

IL part 2

Saturday afternoon we drove over to Chillicothe to spend some time with the Baker side (Mom's family). We took some girl cousin pictures, since we have not been able to for 4 years and just hung out. Jazz was very tired from trying to play with Corky (Gparent's dog) and Cookie (Aunt's fam dog). Her legs were just hanging off mom's lap.
Aunt Diane also had very pretty flowers, so I took pictures of them as well before we left on Sunday to head back to Ohio.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. my first blog follower! i'm so glad you have a blog! best way to share life when you can't be face to face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I need to do better at updating more often.

    ReplyDelete

turning thirty-three.

i don't know if i've ever posted this piece of information about my life, but i'm in the education field. higher education spec...