Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Kahula coffee and a cinnamon muffin.

Today was a Baker's Sweets coffee morning. So I went to get my coffee and arrived at the office. A student, who I've helped several times, came in around 9:45 and brought me a muffin from Baker's.

It's nice to be appreciated. I'm not saying that so everyone will go out and by me coffee and muffins (although I won't object to it...), but it's just nice to know that going the extra mile for students really does make a difference.

I enjoy (maybe too much) doing things for people without them knowing...so it's nice being on the other end.


His compassions ... are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him.
Lamentations 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

turning thirty-three.

i don't know if i've ever posted this piece of information about my life, but i'm in the education field. higher education spec...