Monday, September 7, 2009

New project.

Happy Labor Day!
I think today was a very productive day. Though they may not be tasks of note that I accomplished, they are accomplished tasks all the same. Washed the dishes, purchased a few shirts, spent some time with friends that I haven't in a long time (what a wonderful time that was), and I even did a load of laundry. =) Today was a good day.

So I've decided (fairly recently...just now really) that I am going to start posting a daily picture. I shall try to start tomorrow, but since I'm having all four of my wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow, I may not start for a few days. If I remember to do this daily, it will become a habit...and I think that it will help my artistic eye develop more. We shall see...we shall see....

So yey for wisdom teeth surgery.
I'll let y'all know how it goes as soon as I'm able ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

turning thirty-three.

i don't know if i've ever posted this piece of information about my life, but i'm in the education field. higher education spec...