Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Random thought.

Have I mentioned that I like movies a lot? I'm sure I have.
I am also a nerd, but I'm sure you've figured that out by now. I really like all the MARVEL movies they are doing and Thor has always been one of my favorites.

I was watching the Thor 2 (The Dark World) trailer and towards the end the voiceover says, "What will you sacrifice for what you believe?" Wow.

Wow.
Wow.

The answer should be anything...everything. The answer IS anything and everything.
I just was definitely not expecting to hear that at the end of a movie trailer.

Sweet dreams all. It's about that time that I got to sleep.

~AMC

No comments:

Post a Comment

turning thirty-three.

i don't know if i've ever posted this piece of information about my life, but i'm in the education field. higher education spec...